Wealth creation is difficult, but wealth retention and enhancement is all the more difficult. Hence the need to incorporate risk management parameters in wealth management is of utmost importance.
FINORB is built to provide accurate information to the owner about his/her wealth with flexibility to provide market values under various assets classes. It also enables creation of multiple models of wealth distribution under different asset classes reflecting different risk profiles.
The user can have a look at their existing overall wealth statement at any point. The user can also create a model distribution for wealth and compare it with the actual wealth distribution for better decision making. The software gives a meaningful wealth growth comparison report for the assets the user owns.
Finorb deals in wealth analysis and management in the following manner:
- It provides investor wise wealth under different asset class for one or more investor in a columnar form.
- Simultaneously a consolidated form of wealth for the group as a whole can be seen.
- It uses mapping methodology in which the existing transactions from the accounts are mapped to the wealth statement, reflecting accurate cost and market value wherever available.
- In a similar way it also presents estimated market value facility where ongoing market rates are not available.
- FINORB facilitates creation of multiple model wealth distribution for different risk profiles.
- FINORB also provides for comparison of actual wealth distribution against model wealth distribution, wherein it also provides for variance analysis for corrective action.